The Poppelsdorf Palace (German: Poppelsdorfer Schloss) is a Palace in Baroque style located in the district Poppelsdorf of the former capital of Germany. It was planned and constructed from 1715 till 1746. Robert de Cotte a french architect constructed and planned the palace which was owned by the Archbishop of Cologne Clemens August.
In 1818 the Palace and the nearby Park became part of the University of Bonn and has been converted to the nowaday Botanical Garden of Bonn. The garden contains about 0.5 hectares of greenhouse area with eleven greenhouses and about 8.000 different plants.